Wednesday 12 October 2011

Loneliness

While Im studying for tomorrow's exam, I'm taking a little break and I thought I could share something new. 
As I said yesterday, I wanted to do more conceptual images. Well, I proudly got one today! 

My house is now full of flour, as are my hair, my bed, my cat and my camera. I tried to get that feeling of cold on me before getting on the post editing.
My cat had a lot of fun during the shoot. She's not on the picture but she spent the whole time trying to. She was jumping in my bed every time she could, upsetting me. As I would fight her out of the bed, flour was spreading everywhere. Loads of fun! 

So well, that expresses well how I have been feeling lately. Im getting better now though. My lifestyle has completely changed since the beginning of the semester and it was not so easy to get used to it. Going back to school has been mentally hard in many ways. My courses are very fun, I love the fact that I'm learning new things everyday (I actually more than love it), I know I made the right choice, but going back to a social life isn't easy. Im living far from campus and as I thought I would make friends, I realized it is not as easy as I planned. I'm a little bit older than the first year as well, I'm not in the same state of mind as they are. Moreover, I live on my own. When I get home I have no one to talk too. My boyfriend lives overseas and we both are trying to accommodate ourselves to our new lifestyle (he was the one studying before). Its not easy. 

I also felt like I could not dream anymore. That may sound weird now, I actually really spend my days dreaming. That's what makes me feel good. I still live in this real world, but I've always been more in my mind, in my imagination than most people do. At least its funny. Thinking about funny things is one of my favourite hobby. Thanks to Francois Pérusse for that! 

So well, here is the picture. 


Not able to dream anymore.
Reality is so strong.
I'm feeling somewhat cold.
The whole world is so cold.

Sometimes you just want to close your eyes
and wait till its over.
Feeling lonely.
Painfully lonely.


I wish to make more and more photography this year. I want to learn a lot. I also discovered a digital artist today. He's amazing! What I like the most about his work is the fact that his cat appears in every image he creates. I think I'm gonna try to include mine sometimes, as it seems that she always wants to step in! 

No comments:

Post a Comment