Tuesday 11 January 2011

Winter Shot

I got a winter shot with Maygan two days ago!!
It was load of fun!!
Quite a simple session, we stayed in my backyard so it was easier to get inside when we were freezing!!
Here are a few fun shots we got from that day!! I might post a few more later!

Jai eu un shoot d'hiver avec Maygan il y a 2 jours!!
C'était bien le fun!
Cétait assez simple comme séance. Nous sommes restées dans mon arrière cour, c'était donc plus facile d,avoir accès à la chaleur lorsque nous avions froid!!
Alors voici quelques photos de cette journée!! Je vais probablement en poster d'autres plus tard!!




This was the first, first shot from the session! Quite nice for a first!!
Celle ci est la premiere photo prise de la journée! Pas mal pour la premiere!



I think one of my favorite!



We played with snow!! And got some interesting fun shot from it!
Nous avons joué avec la neige! On a reussi a avoir quelques shots droles!!



Hard to be serious! I still love this shot!! I love how the tress behind her created a blured effect.
Difficile de rester sérieux! Jaime bien cette photo! Jaime aussi l'effet flou que l'arbre à créé derrière elle!


Hope you liked this!! Little stories will come from this day again I think!
Yes I'm writing in english and french. I come from Quebec, a french province in Canada. I feel a let down all these people by writing in english only. 
And sorry if my english is not perfect, its a second language! 

Jespere que vous avez aimé! D'autres histoires de cette journée suivront!!



3 comments: